8 Weeks Thursday 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Are you an individual who has an interest in welding? Have you established yourself with a manual arc welder and want to try other welding processes?
The emphasis of this course is on the practical aspects of welding and health and safety. The knowledge and skills gained will allow course members, to understand how to set up the equipment for each process correctly understanding the function of the equipment and ensure that safe conditions for the use of equipment are met.
- Health & safety
- Application of safe working practices
- Production of welded joints
- Identify the components correctly
- Connect the components correctly
- Identify suitable consumables
- Selection of basic welding parameter
- Use of equipment, basic techniques
|· Thursday||1st,8th,22nd Feb||6.00pm – 8.00pm|
|· Thursday||1st,8th, 15th 22nd March||6.00pm – 8.00pm|
|· Thursday||12th April||6.00pm – 8.00pm|
Start date: Thursday February 1st @ 8.00pm – 10.00pm