Monday 6.30pm 6 weeks
Westport College of Further Education is delighted to announce that we are offering again night classes in Makeup Artistry by Hayley Coleman. Hayley is a well-known MAC Makeup Artist based in Mayo. She has worked in the beauty industry for over ten years.
She has trained in beauty therapy in Coen Cantrell College in Galway and Makeup Artistry with Ken Boylan. She has worked in Ireland and Australia in both fields. She joined the MAC team in Galway in 2010 and is currently freelance. Hayley has worked in fashion shows and photo shoots and worked on varies charity events throughout Ireland. She specializes in both Bridal and Beauty makeup.
- Introduction to makeup artistry – Skin analysis and how to select different foundation for certain skin types and conditions.
- Brushes and tools to us – Applications and proper technique – foundation, powder and concealer.
- Perfecting brows
- Face Shapes, application of contour, blush and highlight.
- Eye make up – Day and night look
- Perfecting eyeliner
- Perfecting lips, from a neutral to a red lip.
- A full day of night look completed.
January 25th (6.30pm-9.30pm)
February 1st, 8th, 22nd (6.30pm-9.30pm)
March 1st, 8th (6.30pm-8.30pm)
Monday January 25th @6.30pm