Reception and Front Line Office Skills Level 5
To provide learners with the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to demonstrate good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients/customers in person or on the telephone. To understand the functions of a receptionist within a number of different orgainisations. To include various administration duties while maintain-ing a friendly and business like manner. On completion learners will be able to demonstrate appropriate use of voice, tone, pitch and body language for effective verbal communication and techniques used in order to maintain good organistation and run a professional reception desk.
Participants of this programme will:
- Appreciate the professional skills required by a receptionist to operate in a front line position in a company.
- Understand the importance of the layout and maintenance of a reception area.
- Understand and implement the procedures involved in the operation of an efficient front office area.
- Each learner will thoroughly understand the different systems, equipment and operations within a reception area.
- Be capable of effective communication to client/ customers both face to face and over the telephone.
October 8th, 15, 22nd
November 5th, 12th, 19, 26th
December 3rd, 10th, 17th
January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
February 4th, 11th
Tuesday 8th October 2019
FETAC examination fee of €20 is payable for certification. If you have a valid medical card you will be exempt from the examination fee but a copy of this must be presented prior to commencement of the course. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org