Reception and Front Line Office Skills Level 5
To provide learners with the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to demonstrate good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients/customers in person or on the telephone. To understand the functions of a receptionist within a number of different organisations. To include various administration duties while maintain-ing a friendly and business like manner. On completion learners will be able to demonstrate appropriate use of voice, tone, pitch and body language for effective verbal communication and techniques used in order to maintain good organisation and run a professional reception desk.
Participants of this programme will:
- Appreciate the professional skills required by a receptionist to operate in a front line position in a company.
- Understand the importance of the layout and maintenance of a reception area.
- Understand and implement the procedures involved in the operation of an efficient front office area.
- Each learner will thoroughly understand the different systems, equipment and operations within a reception area.
- Be capable of effective communication to client/ customers both face to face and over the telephone.
October 12th, 19th
November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
December 7th, 14th, 21st
Monday 12th October @ 6.30pm
FETAC examination fee of €20 is payable for certification. If you have a valid medical card you will be exempt from the examination fee but a copy of this must be presented prior to commencement of the course. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org