Care Skills QQI Level 5
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment. Learners will be able to:
- Recognize the different types of clients needing care, different types of care need and the differing care needs of clients.
- Develop the necessary knowledge to respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and their use of choice.
- Demonstrate practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- Utilise knowledge and skills required for the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- Utilise the academic and vocational language, literacy and/or numeracy skills related to Care Skills through the medium of the indicative content.
February 2nd, 9th, 23rd
March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
April 13th, 20th, 27th
Tuesday 26th January @ 6.30pm
Examination fee of €20 is payable for non medical card holders for certification of the course. If you have a valid medical card you will be exempt from the examination fee but a copy of this must be emailed on application nightclasses@westportcfe.